Different areas of the site have different terms and conditions. General rules:
- Any content you contribute to the site is owned by you
- We will not share your personal details without your consent
- We request that you abide by our Guidelines for Participation and the Community Rules
You can refuse to accept cookies by changing your web browser settings. However, this may affect the running of the site. Information about how to change your web browser settings is available from AboutCookies.org.
Moderation and guidelines for participation
There are numerous opportunities within the Indus Delta website to discuss the content that we publish or issues that our subscribers raise. Inclusion is committed to ensuring that the site is inclusive, safe and a place where you will find intelligent discussion. We have some simple guidelines which we expect our contributors to abide by:
- We will remove content that may put us in legal jeopardy, including potentially libelous or defamatory postings or items that potentially breach copyright
- We actively encourage discussion and expect debate but we will not allow personal attacks and abuse
- We will remove content that subscribers might find offensive or threatening. We ask you to consider the impact on others when you make your contributions
- We reserve the right to redirect or curtail conversations which are repetitive, circuitous, divisive or threatening
- We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia, hate-speech or what might be construed as such
- We will remove any obviously commercial postings (advertising material or links) or obvious “spam”
- We ask you to be relevant, adopt a reasonable tone and to maintain a high quality level of debate. Off-topic posts may be removed in order to preserve the thread of discussion
- It is the responsibility of us all to maintain a constructive debating environment. If you spot something problematic, report it to us.
The general site terms and conditions are as follows:
- Contain website or email addresses
- Contain contact information i.e. phone numbers, postcodes etc
- Appear to impersonate someone else
- Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable
We reserve the right to fail messages which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English
- Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be 'spam', that is posts containing the same, or similar, message posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board
Inclusion welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our services but please make sure your comments are in line with the above House Rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual users or people who work for the Indus Delta website or Inclusion may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts. Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account. Safety: We advise that you take great care in revealing personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address). About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in indusdelta.co.uk. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in indusdelta.co.uk areas are those of individual users and are not necessarily those of Inclusion.
If you're under 16:
- This site is intended for adult users interested in the welfare-to-work field.
- Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any indusdelta.co.uk discussion.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).